Disney Cruise Line Halloween on the High Seas
Ship - Sail Dates
Disney Magic - October 4 - October 28, 2015
Disney Wonder - October 1 - October 23, 2015
Disney Dream - September 7 - October 30, 2015
Disney Fantasy - September 5 - October 31, 2015
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey's Mouse-querade Party—an atrium party scare-a-bration in addition to Pirate Night—with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for all ages, such as mask-making for kids and pumpkin-carving for teens
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you're part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea—a campfire-style storytelling experience on the deck
- Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
- Halloween Isn't Just for Kids—an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
With so much to see and do, you won't want to miss this Halloween celebration at sea. Be sure to pack your favorite costumes and get ready for happy haunts.
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World
During Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade - including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes - a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
2015 Event Dates with Ticket Prices: Tickets on sale now.
- September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 - Advance: US $68 (plus tax) for adults; US $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; November 1 - Advance: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- October 9, 16, 23, 29 - US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- Halloween - US $87 (plus tax) for adults; US $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)