While I could give you 20 more reasons, here are just 10 more reasons to choose Disney Cruise Line for your family cruise vacation…
1. Special Dietary Requirements – Disney cast members will go to great lengths to ensure you avoid any potential allergens. Special diets such as vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free are also accommodated.
2. Dine and Play! Kids can be served soon after they are seated. Program counselors will come through the dining room a little while later and take kids back to their clubs for the evening. Parents can enjoy a peaceful leisurely meal and retrieve their offspring before they turn into pumpkins at midnight.
3. Romantic Dinners for 2 – Enjoy exquisite Italian fine dining on all 4 ships at Palo (additional charge of $30 per person plus gratuity). On the Disney Dream and Fantasy, enjoy the highly esteemed French cuisine at Remy (additional charge of $85 per person plus gratuity). No need to take the kids to eat first – Club counselors have you covered.
4. All-Day Family-Friendly Activities. Sample activities include deck parties, stage shows, movies, family dance parties, karaoke and talent show, pirate dance class, game shows, Disney Trivia contests, animation lessons, character meet and greets, port adventures, and pool parties – to name just a few. As of November 2015 on the Disney Dream, kids can participate in Jedi Training Academy, just like at Hollywood Studios. Also a full line-up of exclusive Star Wars events on special Disney Fantasy Sailings in 2017.
5. “Teens-only” Clubs and Activities. Teens get their own exclusive clubs, with teen-oriented activities held in and outside the club. Sample activities include Homecoming Night Party, weight training, karaoke, animation classes, pool games, video scavenger hunts, and day-long teen-created activity schedule. Teens can also enjoy the teens-only Chill spa on the Disney Dream, Fantasy, and Magic.
6. Adults-only areas. With non-stop adult-oriented activities, you’ll never run out of things to do while the kids are busy having a blast. Sample activities include dance lessons, exercise classes and fitness area, wine tastings, seminars and tours, adult entertainment district, and Quiet Cove Adults-only pool area. Of course, you are also free to relax!
7. Senses and Vista Spas. Here you’ll find world-class spa treatments with a wide range of massage options and treatments, including couples massage. Enjoy a well-kept secret indulgence for just a nominal fee: A day pass to the Tropical Rainforest. Includes dry saunas, steam rooms, and luxurious showers. Also two private hot tubs just outside on the Dream and Fantasy.
8. Option to Combine with a stay at Walt Disney World – For Port Canaveral sailings, enjoy the best of land and sea vacations by adding a few nights before or after your cruise at a Disney resort.
9. Convenient transfer options. For an additional cost, let Disney take care of you and your luggage from the moment you step out of the airport or your Disney resort. Ride in style to the port and have your luggage waiting for you in your cabin. Cruise with the peace of mind that Disney will get you back to the airport when your sailing is over.
10. On-board Airline Check-in. With select airlines, there’s no need to worry about your luggage on debarkation day. You’ll leave it outside your cabin the night before and find it waiting for you at your home airport.
Need more convincing to take to the seas? See, “Why Disney Cruise Line for Families? Amy’s Top 10 reasons.”
Amy is a featured writer on Passporter.com and a ClicktheMouse Disney Vacation Planner and Travel Agent. Amy focuses on travel arrangements for Disney guests from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. You can contact her at email@example.com for your vacation needs!
The Force grows stronger with all at Walt Disney World® with new Star Wars-inspired features open at Hollywood Studios®.
Star Wars Launch Bay
Located in Animation Courtyard, you can interact with Star Wars characters by choosing to encounter the Dark Side in a Star Destroyer themed area, or visit with the brave Rebels in a makeshift Rebel Base. One path may lead to Darth Vader, while the other leads to Chewbacca.
Guests can also visit two different exhibits – Celebration Gallery and Celebration Hallway to view iconic ships from the Rebel Alliance and Imperial Navy fleet, as well as replica Star Wars props and murals. Guests excited for the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens can head to Preview Gallery to explore an area filled with costumes, artwork, models and more from the new film. And of course, shoppers can get their fix at Launch Bay Cargo, a unique shop that will offer a wide selection of Star Wars merchandise, including original artwork.
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
This popular attraction, which takes Guests on a daring journey through the Star Wars galaxy, has been enhanced to feature new characters and adventures from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Younglings can get in on the fun over at Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. This popular offering, which allows young Guests to step into the shoes of a Jedi in training, has been enhanced to feature new characters, including a new villain – the Seventh Sister Inquisitor from Star Wars Rebels.
Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
If you wish to be introduced to (or relive) the adventure and excitement of the Star Wars film franchise they can do so at Star Wars: Path of the Jedi. Here, you can view an abridged cinematic reel that reviews Star Wars episodes I-VII.
New Star Wars-inspired items have been added to menus at Food & Beverage locations throughout the park. You can enjoy Blue Milk Panna Cotta, Padawan Limeade, BB-8 Lemon and Butter Cream Cupcakes, and much more.
But the fun doesn’t end there. The “Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular” nightly fireworks show will begin blasting off Dec.18, 2015. And, beginning Jan. 5, 2016, you can watch the fireworks from a reserved viewing area during a special dessert party – “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party.” You can enjoy Star Wars-themed desserts and drinks. Plus, you’ll receive a souvenir stein featuring one of the most beloved Star Wars characters, Chewbacca. The dessert party costs $69 for adults and $39 for children. Tax and gratuity are included. Advance reservations are recommended.
Copyright 2019 Clickthemouse.ca, Click The Mouse. Click The Mouse Travel, clickthemousetravel.com.
Click The Mouse customer funds are protected in Ontario by TICO 50024500