1. Special Dietary Requirements – Disney cast members will go to great lengths to ensure you avoid any potential allergens. Special diets such as vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free are also accommodated.
2. Dine and Play! Kids can be served soon after they are seated. Program counselors will come through the dining room a little while later and take kids back to their clubs for the evening. Parents can enjoy a peaceful leisurely meal and retrieve their offspring before they turn into pumpkins at midnight.
3. Romantic Dinners for 2 – Enjoy exquisite Italian fine dining on all 4 ships at Palo (additional charge of $30 per person plus gratuity). On the Disney Dream and Fantasy, enjoy the highly esteemed French cuisine at Remy (additional charge of $85 per person plus gratuity). No need to take the kids to eat first – Club counselors have you covered.
5. “Teens-only” Clubs and Activities. Teens get their own exclusive clubs, with teen-oriented activities held in and outside the club. Sample activities include Homecoming Night Party, weight training, karaoke, animation classes, pool games, video scavenger hunts, and day-long teen-created activity schedule. Teens can also enjoy the teens-only Chill spa on the Disney Dream, Fantasy, and Magic.
6. Adults-only areas. With non-stop adult-oriented activities, you’ll never run out of things to do while the kids are busy having a blast. Sample activities include dance lessons, exercise classes and fitness area, wine tastings, seminars and tours, adult entertainment district, and Quiet Cove Adults-only pool area. Of course, you are also free to relax!
8. Option to Combine with a stay at Walt Disney World – For Port Canaveral sailings, enjoy the best of land and sea vacations by adding a few nights before or after your cruise at a Disney resort.
9. Convenient transfer options. For an additional cost, let Disney take care of you and your luggage from the moment you step out of the airport or your Disney resort. Ride in style to the port and have your luggage waiting for you in your cabin. Cruise with the peace of mind that Disney will get you back to the airport when your sailing is over.
10. On-board Airline Check-in. With select airlines, there’s no need to worry about your luggage on debarkation day. You’ll leave it outside your cabin the night before and find it waiting for you at your home airport.
Amy is a featured writer on Passporter.com and a ClicktheMouse Disney Vacation Planner and Travel Agent. Amy focuses on travel arrangements for Disney guests from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for your vacation needs!