There's something to satisfy most every taste and interest. In addition to the attractions Guests already enjoy at Epcot, this annual autumn event features a delectable array of offerings, including:
- International marketplaces featuring tasty tapas and refreshing beverages
- Cooking demonstrations and dining events-including experiences with celebrity chefs!
- Mixology classes and wine tastings
- Live musical performances by popular hit-makers
Enjoy all this—and more—when this annual event returns to Epcot, September 19 - November 10, 2014. Dine your way around the world. Cultivate your cooking skills. Savor a rare vintage. Enjoy an exhilarating outdoor concert. Make magical memories to last a lifetime at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Event Tickets: Epcot Theme Park admission is required and some events require additional fees.
New Premium Packages:
- Epcot Food & Wine Late Nights LIVE!: US $79 per person available Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9:45 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Epcot Food & Wine Premium Package: US $199 per person available Monday - Thursday
New Premium Events for 2014:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (Oct. 24) US $99 or US $119 per person
- Experience Puerto Rico - The All Star Island (Sept. 20) US $99 per person
- Boot Camp Series Interactive Epicurean Adventure (Sept. 21, Oct. 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) US $119 per person
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday, Oct. 11) US $169 per person
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) US $55 per person
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (Oct. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) US $295 per person
Popular Returning Events:
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) US $39 per person
- "3D" Disney's Dessert Discovery (Oct. 3, 10, 17) US $59 or US $99 per person
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning Sept. 27) US $55 per person
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) US $79 per person
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 4, 11, 18 and Nov. 1) US $149, US $189 or US $299 per person
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (Oct. 25) US $149, US $189 or US $299 per person
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) US $55 per person
- Sunday Mornings With… (Sundays) US $99 per person
Reservations for Premium Events open July 31, 2014.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Artists:
Jo Dee Messina
The Pointer Sisters
STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
To be determined
Los Lonely Boys
Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX
Boyz II Men
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy