- Outstanding Disney themed kids’ programs / childcare – available from 9am (and sometimes earlier) to midnight every day. Programs are included in your cruise price for kids ages 3 and over. Kids of all ages enjoy engaging activities geared towards them. Babysitting is also available for a small fee for younger children.
- Broadway quality shows with Disney theming – Nightly entertainment the whole family can enjoy, including Frozen on the Disney Wonder and Tangled on the Disney Magic! No need to worry about whether it will be appropriate for the kids.
- Castaway Cay - Most sailings include a day at Disney’s private island paradise. There are multiple activities to enjoy all day at no extra cost. Kids clubs also move to the island for the day and will keep your kids thoroughly entertained for as much of the day as you like while you enjoy the adult’s-only area. All food is included and there are designated areas for families, teens, and adults.
- Rotational dining with Elegant Disney Theming - Have a new dining experience every night with special touches and entertainment only Disney can provide. Your wait staff travels with you from restaurant to restaurant.
- Nearly all Food and Drinks Included - Full-service dining is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as buffets, quick service, and room service. Most drinks are included other than specialty coffees, alcoholic beverages, and drinks ordered at a bar or through room service.
- Disney Character Greetings and Deck Parties – Special opportunities to meet with Disney characters, as well as surprise appearances in kids’ clubs and during scheduled family activities on the ship. Most sailings include a pirate themed night with a special themed dinner and deck party with fireworks!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique – Just like the locations at Walt Disney World, your little prince or princess can get a makeover to remember on all four Disney ships (coming to the Wonder November, 2016). The boutique transforms to Pirate’s League for pirate night. (additional fees apply)
- Lifeguards - Disney Cruise Line is the only cruise line with lifeguards. Lifeguards are always on duty when the pools are open, just like at any Disney resort. On the Disney Wonder, we noticed that the children’s pool is even covered with netting when it is closed.
- NO CASINOS – Disney is the only cruise line with no casinos on any of its ships. Casinos on other ships are typically placed in the middle of the action where you need to walk through the area to get to the main dining area or nightly show.
- No smoking in all indoor areas, including cabins, as well as balconies. Smoking is permitted in designated open deck areas only. Surprisingly, some other cruise lines still allow smoking in the casinos and nightclubs, as well as other areas.
Disney Cruise Line offers some of the best cruise prices of the year in the fall and early winter months. Remember, the earlier you book, the more you will save with a Disney cruise. You can book early (often more than a year in advance) and change your dates if needed at no charge until final payment is due. Since your deposit is fully refundable, there is no risk to taking advantage of early booking rates.
Stay tuned for 10 more reasons to choose Disney Cruise Line for your family vacation. In the meantime, let’s get your family’s magical sailing booked!
You can contact Amy for all of your Disney Vacation needs directly at firstname.lastname@example.org !