Holidays on the Disney Cruise Line
Ship- Sail Dates
Disney Magic - November 11 - December 23, 2015
Disney Wonder - November 6 - December 24, 2015
Disney Dream - November 9 - December 24, 2015
Disney Fantasy - November 14 - December 19, 2015
Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as at Castaway Cay!
Disney's private island paradise is transformed with "snow" flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island's tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
On the ship, discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor—with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and more!
Other holiday enhancements include:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, where kids can help light the tree and kick off the holiday festivities
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday attire
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties—private celebrations where teens and tweens can hang out with new friends
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea and around the world
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, go on a holiday scavenger hunt and more
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house*
- Holiday merchandise available for this event
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Special holiday surprise
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.
*The life-sized Gingerbread Houses will be constructed in November, and will not be available on early November sailings. It should be completed and ready for viewing in the last week of November.
MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY- Tickets on sale now!
Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom® Park!
This festive celebration is filled with spectacular fireworks, a very special holiday parade and live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney Characters. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this event, and tickets sell out quickly.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- The enchanted Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle
- Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza - Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
- November 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19; December 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 - Advance: US $74 (plus tax) for adults; US $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- November 20, 29; December 4, 11, 17 - US $79 (plus tax) for adults; US $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
- December 18 - US $82 (plus tax) for adults; US $77 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)